Monday 25 July 2011

Rebekah's 8th Birthday

I had visitors down at work on Rebekah's birthday so I couldn't take a day off.  Instead, we celebrated the Saturday before.  I let Rebekah lay out the itinerary for the day.  First thing, breakfast with just her dad at Starbucks (lucky me).  While we were eating, she had a nose bleed and made a mess on her pretty dress.  So, off to the store to buy a new dress (lucky her).  As it turns out, her bow and shoes no longer matched the new dress....off we go for matching accessories.  Deep down, I know Rebekah did not have a nose bleed on purpose, but I am sure she would have if she could.  She had a great time.

Then her lunch of choice: fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and rolls.  Followed by an afternoon of swimming and dinner at the Japanese restaurant.  This will be our final birthday celebration in Malaysia.  Next up is Sarah in September!







Coincidentally, William also solved his first Rubix cube (with a little help from Youtube)


No comments:

Post a Comment